donderdag 8 juli 2010

8-July update

Hi there,

Finishing my 5 day stay at Bora-Bora. I gained some new experiences with the fantastic underwater world here. Yesterday I had a first diving experience with a helmet. Something like in Tin-Tin: the treasure of Scharlaken Rackham (? Don't know the exact title in English nor French). Lucky my life was not depending on Dupont and Dupon.
Today my first really scuba divign experience (called bapteme). It was a great experience: so many fishes in all colours ! But right now my ears are still blocked.

Time to go back to Tahiti now (tomorrow) and join the group of Astronomical tours. All focus is now on the eclipse! Weather is very variable and predictions are very confusing at the least.

Tension building up. Will be in touch soon, but once in Tatakoto from 10 to 12 will be without Internet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten